Level 3 Audio Visual (L3AV) is a full-service audio-visual provider, specializing in the design, sale, service and installation of professional audio-visual and video-conferencing systems. Our goal is to assess our clients’ business needs, introduce cutting-edge technology into their existing systems and produce results that increase efficiency, revenues, communication, awareness and savings.
Founded in 1996, L3AV quickly established working relationships with a wide range of corporate clients, including American Express, Motorola, Taser International and Dial Henkel Corporation. L3AV continues to provide technology solutions for corporate boardrooms, training facilities and command-and-control centers.
The Lead Technician is defined by consistent high performance in all aspects of equipment integration along with a proven ability to lead other team members. The Lead Technician has been exposed to many different installation scenarios and has developed an ability to adapt to many different environments and applications. The Lead Technician will be responsible for installation of audiovisual solutions into a variety of commercial environments including but not limited to Corporate Offices, Hotels and Resorts, Government Facilities, Healthcare Facilities, Senior Living Facilities, and Higher Education institutions. Some of the applications include audio/video conferencing, distributed audio/video, sound masking, digital signage, sound reinforcement, automated control systems, and presentation systems.
Job Duties include:
- Read and interpret installation drawings and documentation (Signal flows, facilities diagrams, etc.)
- Perform installation tasks in a timely manner and meeting Level 3 AV’s quality standards.
- Structured cable pulling / pre-wire
- Cable termination (Crimp, Solder, Captive Screw)
- Cable labeling
- Structural mounting and rigging
- Projector and Screen installation
- Speaker installation (wall, ceiling, or portable)
- Flat panel display installation (wall or ceiling mount)
- Camera installation (wall or ceiling mount)
- Microphone Installation (Table top or ceiling)
- Rack fabrication and equipment staging
- Demonstrate a willingness and passion to learn new techniques and procedures.
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Read and write at or above a high school level.
- Read and understand technical documentation (equipment manuals, installation guides, written procedures, and policies, etc.)
- 2-4 years direct experience with audiovisual integration
- Certification Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Osha 10 Certification
- Powder Actuated Training
- Infocomm CTS Certification
- Infocomm CTS-I Certification
- AQAV CQT Certification
- Osha 30 Certification
- Must be able to work off a ladder and in confined spaces, lift up to 50 lbs. and move up to 75 lbs.
- Must be comfortable in working heights of 40+ feet while utilizing fall protection.
- Must be able to see and distinguish different colors, read small print, and hear/recognize audible signals such as dial tones.
- No impairments that would prohibit the safe utilization of ladders or lifts.
- Must have valid driver’s license and can legally operate a passenger vehicle within the state of Arizona
- Travel may be required.
- Overtime may be required.
- The ability to safely use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Utilize common hand tools, safely, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Safely operate power drills, hammer drills, and power saws.
- Conduct oneself when on customer property with utmost professionalism and demonstrate an awareness of the sensitive nature of that work environment.
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay is dependent upon level of experience - Competitive Pay
Level 3 has been in business for over 20 years and offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.