Level 3 Audiovisual is an award-winning, Arizona based AV integration firm specializing in the design, integration, consultation and installation of professional audiovisual systems for corporate, higher education, government, healthcare, hospitality and legal markets. Our unique set of core values, combined with our passion for improving audiovisual systems has helped build a company that people admire. Our core values are integrated into everything we do, guiding our organization to exemplify an open, collaborative, and loyal culture. In addition, Level 3 Audiovisual is identified by Commercial Integrator Magazine as one of the 13 best AV companies in the United States and is a leader in delivering the most advanced audiovisual technology solutions!
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific audio visual installation projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Summary of essential job functions
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
- qualification in project management or equivalent
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- direct work experience in project management capacity
- proven experience in people management
- proven experience in strategic planning
- proven experience in risk management
- proven experience in change management
- proficient in project management software
- 4 Years professional project management; or two years as a project assistant and 4-5 years of direct experience in the Audio Visual Industry, and/or combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of construction material, processes, and terminology
- Working knowledge of Audio Visual concepts, terminology, equipment, and AV project life cycle.
- Proven record of working independently to successfully execute complex assignments
- Read and understand technical documentation (equipment manuals, installation guides, written procedures and policies, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbally with coworkers, customers, and management
- Must be willing and able to travel to out of town job sites as needed.
- Must be willing to work over 40 hours per week.
Preferred certification requirements:
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) certification
- Certified Technology Specialist – Installation (CTS-I) certification
- OSHA 30
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay is dependent upon level of experience.We offer competitive pay.
Level 3 has been in business for over 20 years and offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO/Holiday Pay, Profit Sharing, etc.